Health Evangelism

One semester of 23 weeks

Pay cash OR be a missionary volunteer
(see below for more information)


Tuition $4,200
Total cost  $4,200

Students are required to send a deposit of $420, which is 10% of their tuition, within two weeks of acceptance. The remaining balance is due upon arrival date.

Lifestyle Coaching or Ministry Management

Two semesters of 21 weeks


Tuition $4,000
Total cost  $4,000

Students are required to send a deposit of $400, which is 10% of their tuition, within two weeks of acceptance. The remaining balance is due upon arrival date.

Health Evangelism Online

One year of access


Health Science module $599
Applied Health module  $499
Christian Growth module $349
Christian Ministry module $249
Full course cost $1,499

You are granted one-year access to the full course and six months access to the individual modules. If you require more time, the annual renewal fee for the full course is $100 and the six-month renewal fee for the modules is $50.

Application Process

  1. Review our handbook.
  2. For international student applicants, please read the section called International Student Visa Information.
  3. Apply online and pay the $50 application fee. Click here to submit a payment.
  4. Inform references to fill out the reference form emailed to them.
  5. Download and fill out the medical forms, then send them to
  6. Upload a one minute video answering the following questions to: Applicant Videos
    1. Why do you want to come to Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism?
    2. Why do you want this kind of education?
    3. What do you intend to do with the training?
  7. The registrar receives and assesses all forms and requirements.
  8. The registrar interviews the applicant.
  9. The Human Resources Committee receives and reviews the application to vote for acceptance or denial.
  10. If accepted, the Executive Committee receives and reviews the application to vote for acceptance or denial.
  11. The registrar informs the student applicant of the decision by sending out a letter of acceptance or denial via email.

For ACCEPTED US Students

  1. Once a US student applicant is accepted, the student is required to pay a $420 registration fee within two weeks of acceptance.
  2. The student should arrive at Wildwood before the course start date (specific dates are found on the letter of acceptance).

For ACCEPTED International Students

  1. Once an international student applicant is accepted, a visa information form is sent via email along with the acceptance letter.
  2. The student is required to email the visa information form to and pay the $75 visa processing/postage fee.
  3. Wildwood’s immigration officer prepares the student’s Form I-20.
  4. The registrar sends via email a copy of the Form I-20 and mails the original copy to the student.
  5. The student applies online for the M1 visa (refer to International Students Visa Information section below).
  6. The student pays the SEVIS I-901 fee. (Note: Keep the receipt and proof of payment, as these will be necessary for your visa interview – refer to International Students Visa Information section below).
  7. The student makes an appointment at a US embassy in his own country for an interview to obtain his visa.
  8. Once the visa is approved, the student is required to pay a $420 registration fee towards Wildwood.
  9. The student books his flight and emails his travel itinerary to the registrar at
  10. The student arrives at Wildwood before the course start date.

Scholarship Program

We regularly accept a limited number of students through the Scholarship Program. These work programs cover the majority of their respective course costs. More details available in the student handbook.


Health Evangelism

Scholarship students volunteer 40 hours per week during one semester of 28 weeks before attending the following Health Evangelism course. The Scholarship and Health Evangelism programs combined take up to one year to complete.

10% Tuition Down Payment


Total cost



Lifestyle Coaching & Ministry Management

Scholarship students volunteer 24-28 hours per week during the two semesters, plus four weeks of additional volunteer work before or in between semesters.

10% Tuition Down Payment


Total cost


International Students Visa Information

The visa category to study at Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism is the M1 student visa, which is the visa for nonacademic or vocational studies.

Click to view M1 Visa requirements
To qualify for an M1 visa, you must demonstrate the following:

  1. You have been accepted for a full course of study by Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism. (We will send you a Form I-20M-N, certificate of eligibility for nonimmigrant (M1) student status for vocational students as proof.)
  2. You have sufficient proficiency in English to pursue the intended course of study. (We will send you a letter confirming that you have sufficient English proficiency or that our school has made arrangements to teach you the English language.)
  3. You have sufficient funds to cover the first year of study and access to sufficient funds to cover subsequent years. (You may establish this by presenting copies of your current bank account or bank account of an individual who serves as your sponsor.)
  4. You have a permanent residence in your home country, which you do not intend to abandon. (You may establish this by presenting evidence of economic, social and/or family ties in your homeland sufficient to persuade you to leave the US upon completion of studies, which may include the following: ownership of property, proof of immediate family that is still based in your home country, such as your parents or siblings, evidence of mortgage payment assets, a car, or anything else that can show that your intention is to return to your home country.)
  5. Intend to depart the US upon completion of the course of study. A letter from a future employer stating that you have a job offer when returning home would be helpful.
  6. Your proposed education in the US would be useful in your homeland, and therefore encourage you to leave the US upon completion of studies.
Click to view M1 Visa application process

The following are the necessary steps you will have to take to obtain an M1 visa:

  1. Get your I-20 Form:Once Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism has determined that your student application is complete and you have been accepted into one of its courses, we will issue an I-20 form to enable you to apply for your student visa, which we will mail to your residential address stated in your student application.
  2. Submit DS-160 Form Online:Your DS-160 form is the first form that you have to submit online. Access the online DS-160 here: Consular Electronic Application Center website. You should fill out all the necessary information that is relevant to your background, objectives in the US, and your program of study. After you have submitted the form you will receive a confirmation code and page which you will need later on for the interview and document file.
  3. Pay Your Visa Application Fee:The visa application fee for the M1 visa varies depending where you live. Please check with your embassy to find out the amount. This is a non-refundable fee, which means that even if you do not get approved for the visa, you will not get the money back. Besides this fee, there might be additional fees depending on the embassy that you are applying from. If you are from specific countries, you might also have to pay a visa issuance or reciprocity fee, which is determined by your US embassy. Keep the receipts that prove you have paid all fees.
  4. Pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee:When you receive your I-20, go to to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee online. Print your receipt and keep it as proof of payment.
  5. Schedule Your Interview at the Embassy:Following the fee payment, schedule an appointment at a US embassy or consulate in your home country to apply for an M1 visa. Applicants for student visas should generally apply at the US embassy or consulate with jurisdiction over their place of permanent residence. This is usually in your home country, the country in which you legally live. Although visa applicants may apply at any US consulate abroad, it may be more difficult to qualify for the visa outside the country of permanent residence. You will need to present the following documents:
    1. I-20 issued by CHE
    2. DS-160, online application for nonimmigrant visa completed and signed by each person needing a visa.
    3. Passport (must be valid for at least six months).
    4. Pictures, you can upload a digital photo that is:
      1. In color
      2. Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm and 35 mm) or 50% and 69% of the image’s total height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
      3. Taken within the last six months to reflect your current appearance.
      4. Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background.
      5. Taken with full-face view directly facing the camera.
      6. With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
      7. Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis.
    5. Financial documents to prove availability of funds to support your education (includes bank letter, sponsor’s letter, etc.).
    6. Proof of payment of SEVIS I-901 Fee (see above).
  6. Attend Your Interview:Finally, attend your visa interview. Have all of your documents ready and be prepared to answer the interview questions. The M1 visa interview questions will revolve around your intentions for going to the US, your financial situation, and the ties to your home country. If you are bringing dependents—such as a spouse or children—you will also be asked to prove your relationship to them.
Click to view M1 Visa FAQ
  1. Do I Need to Have Proof of Health Insurance Policy?

    To obtain an M1 visa, you are not required to present proof of health insurance to the consulate officers. However, due to the high costs of healthcare in the United States, you are strongly encouraged to get yourself covered before taking the trip. Since medical costs are so much higher than in most other countries, your regular health insurance might not cover all your expenses, but only what is the maximum cost of a similar procedure in your own country. It is highly recommended to look into travel insurance that will cover such expenses.

  2. What is the M1 Visa Processing Time?

    The processing time for the M1 visa is quite short. Processing happens right after your visa interview. There are cases when you get a response immediately after your visa interview ends, with the interviewer either congratulating you or stating the reasons for your denial. However, most of the time you should expect a processing time of a minimum of four weeks. Even if it takes more time, do not be alarmed. Most likely, the embassy had a heavy workload and could not respond quickly.

  3. How Long Can I Stay in the US With an M1 Visa?

    The validity of your visa depends on how long your vocational education takes. You might be given a visa for the total duration of your studies or for a shorter time. However, your Form I-20 is only valid for one year. This means that you will have to get a new one each year. The M1 visa and the Form I-20 can be extended for a maximum of 3 years.

    If your visa is not valid for the entire duration of your studies, you will have to apply for an extension. Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism has its own in-house immigration lawyer who will help you file for an extension (please be aware that USCIS will charge you approximately $500 for extension applications).

  4. Will I be Allowed to Work in the United States With an M1 Visa?

    The M1 visa allows some employment with restrictions. You are only allowed to work ON CAMPUS. In fact, your ability to work on-campus is “incident to status,” meaning that as long as you are maintaining proper M1 status (by attending classes full time and making good progress toward the completion of the course), you have general authorization to work on campus.

    For work anywhere else, you will need to seek special work permission from either your Designated Student Officer (DSO) or US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The maximum amount of time you are allowed to work is six months. To be allowed to work, you will need to get your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) or M1 Visa Work Permit. You can do so by filing out Form I-538, Certification by Designated School to USCIS. The form needs to be signed by your Designed School Official (DSO). In addition, you should also file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. All the work you do, if your EAD is approved, should be related to your field of study.

    Possible types of off-campus employment include CPT (Curricular Practical Training), OPT (Optional Practical Training), as well as severe economic hardship work authorization.

    The 30-day grace period at the end of your permitted stay as an M1 student is to be used for getting ready to leave or enjoying a last few days touring the United States. No work or studying are allowed at this time. To do either would be considered a violation of your visa status which can have serious consequences.

  5. M2 Dependents Visa

    If you have a spouse or unmarried children under the age of 21, they are allowed to come to the US with you with an M2 visa. The M2 visa allows the dependents to accompany the M1 visa holder in the US for the duration of the M1 holder’s studies. The M2 dependents receive individual I-20 forms, but as soon as the M1 visa expires, they are also required to return to their home country.

    M2 dependents are not allowed to work or study for degrees but they can enroll in recreational courses. Children can only complete their elementary and middle school (until 12th grade).

  6. M1 Visa Limitations:

    As an M1 visa holder:

    • You may not transfer from one school to another without authorization from the USCIS. An M1 student may only transfer programs within the first six months of arriving in the United States. The only exception to this is if you are unable to stay at a school because of circumstances beyond your control, such as if a school closes.
    • You are not permitted to change your course of study.
    • You are not permitted to work legally off-campus without authorization from the USCIS.
    • You may not transfer over to F-1 status.
    • As an M1 student, you are prohibited from working while in the United States. However, you may participate in Optional Practical Training (OPT) after you complete your studies. Unlike with an F-1 status where you may work for 12-29 months under OPT, as an M1 student you may only work one month for every four months of study you have completed, and for no more than six months in total.

Health Evangelism Online Payment Plan

Students who cannot afford to pay for the course up front can choose a payment plan. They can either make one payment up front and one more the next month (making two payments of $750 dollars) or make one payment up front and two more the following two months (making three payments of $500).

Fees On-campus

A non-refundable $50 application fee is to be submitted by all applicants along with their online application.

Foreign applicants who sign up for the on-campus course will be required to pay an extra $75 visa processing fee.

Class fees (textbooks and extra curricular activities $400 (estimated).

Refunds On-campus

A tuition refund for on-campus courses can be given on the following basis: A refund is requested within 30 days after the start of the course: 50%. After 30 days, a refund will not be given.

Refunds Online

A tuition refund for online students will be 100% if one is requested within the first three days after an account was made. After this three-day time period has elapsed, students are eligible for a 50% refund within 30 days of when the account was created. After these 30 days have elapsed, a refund will not be given.

Discontinuing the course after a missed payment while on a payment plan will not result in a refund.