Apply for the Health Evangelism Course
Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism welcomes applicants regardless of race, color, or national origin, whose principles are in harmony with the ideals and traditions of Wildwood, as expressed in our handbook and policies.
- Application deadline is March 15, 2023
- For International Students: Check with your local US consulate to check appointment availability before proceeding with the application.
If you are in your teenage years, you need to have completed your secondary education before coming to study at Wildwood. The minimum age is 18 years old. Any exception needs to be approved by the Education Committee. The applicant must also be well familiarized with the English language.
Click to view full admissions process
- Review our handbook.
- For international students, please read the Admissions section called International Student Visa Information.
- Fill out the application below. (Photo required + $50 application fee.)
- Download, complete*, and email medical forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email us a one-minute video answering the following questions to email@example.com:
- Why do you want to come to Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism?
- Why do you want this kind of education?
- What do you intend to do with the training?
*Must complete medical forms no more than 6 months prior to the start of the program
Applicants will not be contacted or approved if applications are incomplete and if a photo and medical forms are missing. Please note that upon acceptance foreign applicants will be required to pay a $75 visa processing fee on top of the application fee.
You can pay for your application fee with all major credit cards or PayPal.
Please read and review our handbook before filling out your application.
Please do not apply until you have a passport that is valid for at least one year from the semester start date that you are applying for. Thank you!