Apply for the Health Evangelism Course
Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism welcomes applicants regardless of race, color, or national origin, whose principles are in harmony with the ideals and traditions of Wildwood, as expressed in our handbook and policies.
- Spring Session: October 15
- Fall Session: March 29
If you are in your teenage years, you need to have completed your secondary education before coming to study at Wildwood. The minimum age is 18 years old. Any exception needs to be approved by the Education Committee. The applicant must also be well familiarized with the English language.
- Review our handbook.
- For international students, please read the Admissions section called International Student Visa Information.
- Fill out the application below. (Photo required + $50 application fee.)
- Download, complete*, and email medical forms to email@example.com.
- Email us a two-minute video answering the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Why do you want to come to Wildwood Center for Health Evangelism?
- Why do you want this kind of education?
- What do you intend to do with the training?
*Must complete medical forms no more than 6 months prior to the start of the program
Applicants will not be contacted or approved if applications are incomplete and if a photo and medical forms are missing. Please note that upon acceptance foreign applicants will be required to pay a $75 visa processing fee on top of the application fee.
You can pay for your application fee with all major credit cards or PayPal.
Please read and review our handbook before filling out your application.